Mary Howry's Make-up Box with Vintage Make-up
A red embossed box containing a large selection of 1920s make-up once owned by former Denishawn Dancer Mary Howry.
The box contains:
- A pink tin canister containing Qui Sait Bath Power, color - Carnation.
- A red lacquer box containing black bobby pins and french pins.
- A powder brush, possibly Japanese.
- A sheepskin puff.
- A pink velvet puff.
- A bundle of black french pins.
- A wrapped packet of Majesty black french pins.
- A glass jar of Steins right moist rouge.
- 2 x red and gold box of Powd'r Base by Hampden - 1 x foundation and 1 x rouge.
- A packet of Kleenex lipstick tissues.
- A silk stocking wig cap.
- A small red lacquer box of wooden sticks - for mascara application.
- A red lacquer box containing: A small pot of Max Factor's Supreme lining, a pot of Premier 2. lip rouge, a glass pot of lashlux black, a pot of inspiration eye shadow in bronze, a tube of Max Factor's Supreme Grease Paint, a small red lacquer box of safety pins and a small metal case (unidentified).
Medium:Make-up, Silk, Metal, Wood, Glass